Research, Studies, Impact Assessments, Monitoring and Evaluations
We provide a range of flexible cost effective Research and M & E solutions aimed at helping you save time and concentrate on managing your programmes more effectively.
We have implemented regional studies in the Asia Region in the agriculture, industries and non-profit sectors.
We have a wide regional outreach comprising a network of national, regional and rural level stakeholders including government sector, community organisations, NGOs, INGOs and rural sector target groups. This network is an invaluable resource in our research activities.
- Feasibility studies
- Situational analysis
- Market studies
- Impact studies
- Capacity building and needs analysis
- Action Research
- Labour market surveys and employee and service providers mapping exercises
- Study of employment opportunities and training needs
- Mapping exercises
- Developing M & E systems for project monitoring and evaluations
- Tracer studies and baseline surveys of vocational training sector
- Final evaluations of projects
- Baseline Surveys
- Value chain studies
- Stakeholder mapping and Training needs analysis